Monday, March 11, 2013

tests.tests.tests. school. school. school.

So I had to make up my Chemistry test today since I was sick on the actual test day. Since I was sick I was given the whole spring break to prepare for my TWO major science classes needed for my major (Nursing). I studied, but I felt like nothing was sticking, my mind was on vacation! Today it totally showed. :( I hate taking tests feeling all good and confident and then getting that lower score then expected. I think it is so much worst then going in thinking you are going to fail because then any score seems good at that point. I ended up getting a C which is better then my last test, but I thought I at least had a B or B minus. My teacher probably thinks I am a loser since I had the extra time over break to study.

Now my Anatomy exam is tomorrow and I am super nervous. I did so good on my lab practical (THANKS TO GOD!) and now I feel pretty confident for my lecture. I did look over my notes over break and have glanced at a couple things today, but my test is in the morning and I am just not feeling in the study mood. I am such a bad college student. (me and my habits :P) I hope I am as ready as I feel because if I don't get my grades in better shape (at least ALL B's) then I probably won't make it into the Nursing Program unless I am able to pick up the slack next year (with no room to mess up at all!!) SO NERVE RACKING! So thanks for listening to me vent and hope you have a wonderful day! :)

- AMANDA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment